We are pleased to announce that Beckley Preschool has organised a bag collection with Bag2School in order to raise funds. Items include:
We accept the following ‘good quality’ items for RE-USE*:
- Men’s, Ladies’ and Children’s clothing
- Paired shoes (tied together or elastic band around)
- Scarves and ties
- Soft toys
- Household linen
- Household curtains
- Household towels
- Household bedding (bed sheets, pillow cases and duvet covers)
* We reserve the right to refuse any unsuitable items
We DO NOT accept:
- Duvets and blankets
- Pillows and cushions
- Carpets, rugs and mats (including bath, shower and toilet mats)
- Soiled, painted, ripped or wet clothing
- School uniforms with and without logo
- Corporate clothing and workwear
- Textile off cuts, yarns or threaded material
By getting involved in our Bag2School collection, you have an opportunity to sort through your cupboards and wardrobes and donate unwanted textiles in any bag – bags are available from preschool. If you require any, please contact us. In addition to raising much needed funds it will also raise awareness amongst the children of the benefits of recycling and reuse.
Don’t forget to ask grandparents, friends and neighbours to have a sort out as well!
Bag2School will be collecting from Beckley Village Centre anytime from Monday 7th September till 30th November. Please leave bag/s by the front blue doors.