Beckley Preschool is a small, friendly childcare setting caring for children aged from 2-5 years. We have been established since 1973 so can offer a wealth of experience in a learning environment should lay a good foundation for their enjoyment of future education and discovering new experiences.
We do this by working closely with parents to maintain a good level of communication about their child and to provide activities in a safe, relaxed and happy atmosphere so that children can progress in all areas of their development and become independent in preparation for school.
What we Offer:
- Early Years Foundation Stage programme
- OFSTED Registered
- Early Years Education Entitlement Grant (EYEE)
- Friendly, professional team
- Various sessions to suit you and your child
- Close links with neighbouring schools
- An open door policy
Our aims are to:
- Encourage our children to become independent and confident learners.
- Enable them to take increasing responsibility for their own learning. E.g. to confidently ask questions and choose their own activities.
- Encourage our children to have enjoyment within their learning that will increase their self-esteem.
- Meet our children’s entitlement to effective teaching and meeting their individual needs.
- To provide high quality early education and childcare.
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Our session days and times are currently:
Monday: 9am-3pm, 9am-12pm & 9am-1pm
Tuesday: 9am-3pm, 9am-12pm & 9am-1pm
Wednesday: 9am-3pm, 9am-12pm & 9am-1pm
Friday: 9am-3pm, 9am-12pm & 9am-1pm
We are currently closed on Thursdays